Terms & Condition
WELCOME TO Barcodeleftover.com
- This Site is provided by Barcodeleftover (referred to throughout this Site as “Barcodeleftover.com”) as a service to our customers.
Use of this Site
- If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these terms and conditions, do not use this Site.
- By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s) requested.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
- You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software.
- All software used on this Site is the property of Barcodeleftover.com or its suppliers and protected by Pakistan and international copyright laws.
- The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource.
- Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited.
- Third Party Sites: References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties, or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Barcodeleftover.com’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, its information, products or services.
- Barcodeleftover.com is not responsible for the practices or policies of such third parties, nor the content of any third party sites, and does not make any representations regarding third party products or services, or the content or accuracy of any material on such third party sites.
- If you decide to link to any such third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Barcodeleftover.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
- You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Barcodeleftover.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Explorer).
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
- For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized, the order information is verified for accuracy and your order is shipped (except for orders, including pre-orders, paid for with a Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Card or PayPal account which are charged at the time you place your order, not when your order is shipped).
- Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge.
Pricing and Content Information
- While Barcodeleftover.com strives to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur.
- Barcodeleftover.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order.
- In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Barcodeleftover.com shall have the right, at Barcodeleftover.com’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, Barcodeleftover.com may, at Barcodeleftover.com’s discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- We do our best to provide you with great values on the Site. Barcodeleftover.com does not price match with any other online or offline retailer.
- We strive to maintain highly competitive prices and review them regularly in order to serve you with great values, every day.
- Customers employing mobile devices to browse the Site may encounter pricing or availability information that is either outdated or inaccurate.
- Accordingly, pricing and availability remain subject to confirmation at checkout for mobile users.
- Merchandise Content: Barcodeleftover.com attempts to be accurate in its product descriptions.
- However, Barcodeleftover.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other Content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Objectionable Content: You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such.
- You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that Barcodeleftover.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable.