- All products purchased from Barcodeleftover.com can be exchanged within 7 days, without any questions asked from online store or all retail store outlets only if:
- The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery. You must notify us within 07 days of delivery by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and calling at +92-313-2041115.
- You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com and WhatsApp us at +92-313-2041115, to proceed with exchange or return process.
- Returns will be accepted if unworn, unwashed merchandise with original tags within 07 Days of purchase for a refund or an exchange.
- Please return goods with a copy of the invoice and mention the reason for returning the items.
- Customer needs to return the merchandise via traceable delivery i.e. courier or registered post on his own expense to our address.
Delivery Charges will not be refunded.
- Refund requests will be processed within 5 days after receiving the return products.
- For further queries about exchanges and returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Products/items purchased online can also be exchanged at any of our Barcode Outlets, only if you notify us through the mediums mentioned above within 7 days. Our outlets have the authority to refuse any exchanges if the return process is not followed by the customer.
- There are some cases where Barcode will not accept any returns & exchanges. Such cases include, but are not limited to the following:
- In-case of refund, your payment will be credited directly in your account/credit/debit card within 10 days once the item is returned.
Sale items/Discounted Products
- Exchange or return request is made outside the specified time frame (after 7 days)
- Product is damaged because of use or has been tampered
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
- Barcode does not offer any b refundb or b Money Back Guaranteeb on purchased items, except in-case of prepayments where the items are Sold-out or contain any manufacturing defects.